A revival of the acclaimed play from “The Manchester School”.
Fanny Hawthorn has been spending Wakes Week in Blackpool with her friend Mary. Or so her parents think. Strong-minded modern-thinking Fanny has other ideas about what constitutes a good time. Returning home she has to face the wrath of her working class family and the moral views of the wealthy mill-owning Jeffcote family.
This is a play full of unexpected twists and turns and has a surprising outcome.
- Pat Williamson as Mrs Hawthorn
- Steve Williamson as Christopher Hawthorn
- Summer Darcy as Fanny Hawthorn
- Carole Carr as Mrs Jeffcote
- Bill Platt as Nathaniel Jeffcote
- Mark Butt as Alan Jeffcote
- Hugh Wolfson as Sir Timothy Farrar
- Stephanie Hawthorn as Beatrice Farrar
- Julie Broadbent as Ada