First produced in 1972, How the Other Half Loves had a long and successful run in the West End and is Ayckbourn at his comedic best. Three surburban couples are linked by the work of the husbands. Frank and business subordinates Bob and William, get together with their wives for two dinner parties ? held on consecutive nights but happening on stage at the same time! As with so many of Ayckbourn?s hits, the clever staging is almost an extra character, providing for unusual goings-on and plenty to laugh at ? infidelity, unfortunate blunders and finally, utter confusion!
- Victor Hassan as Frank Foster
- Ros Greenwood as Fiona Foster
- Simon Royce as Bob Phillips
- Victoria Johnson as Teresa Phillips
- Gary Collins as William Featherstone
- Pam Nolan as Mary Featherstone