- What’s On
- GAPA Academy
- Get Involved
- About Us
- Contact & Info
The are many members who are helping to run the Garrick, looking after the everyday smooth (hopefully!) running of the theatre.
They are ALL dedicated, hardworking and proud to be involved with the Garrick Playhouse – with always room for more happy faces!!!
As well as the volunteers there are small number of paid employees in specific areas, which are needed to be staffed during the day – such as the Theatre Manager, The Box Office Staff, The Workshop, Bar Steward, our wonderful band of cleaners and our caretaker.
As the theatre is a registered charity, The Board of Trustees manage the theatre’s finances and legal issues.
The Board of Trustees
- Hugh Everett – Chair
- Sandy McGuire – Treasurer and Company Secretary
- David Beddy – Trustee
- David Citrine – Trustee
- Joseph Meighan – Trustee
- Charlie Tomlinson – Trustee
- April Walker – Trustee
The Members’ Committee
- Chair – Stuart Slade
- Deputy Chair – Geoff Scullard
- Secretary/Communications Officer – Ruth Stocks
- Members Representatives – Stephen Bradshaw, John Gibson, Dave Jones, Barry Purves
- PLUS – All Heads of Departments
This committee is elected at the Annual Members’ Meeting.
There are teams working hard all over the theatre! (mostly volunteers), working with each other for the benefit of the theatre in every department.
In no particular order, these include –
- Lighting Department
- Sound Department
- Wardrobe Department
- Properties Department
- Front of House Department including the Kiosk and Coffee Staff
- Bar Staff
- Stage Crew
- Publicity & Graphics
- Stage Management and ASM’s
- Painting and Construction
In every theatre there’s a role for someone – all working to help create some memorable moments on the Main Stage and our The Lauriston STUDIO
– if this appeals to you, why not come and join us.