Based on Robert Louis Stevenson’s story about a doctor whose experiments with human personality create an evil and murderous counterpart. Convinced the cure for his father’s mental illness lies in the separation of Man’s evil nature from his good, Dr Henry Jekyll unwittingly releases his own dark side, wreaking havoc in the streets of 19th century London as the savage Edward Hyde.
It is pure, pulse pounding theatre with a lush, romantic score.
- Martin Bradbury as Dr Henry Jekyll
- David Beddy as Sir Danvers Carew
- Simon Pickup as John Utterson
- Adam Whittle as Simon Stride
- Ruth Metcalfe as Lady Beaconsfield
- Allan Taylor as the Bishop of Basingstoke
- Mark Watkins as Lord Savage
- Andrew McGovern as Sir Archibald Proops
- Robert Watson as General Lord Glossop
- Vicky Stott as Emma Carew
- Sally Eggington as Lucy Harris
- Stephanie Hawthorn as Nellie
- David Leathlean as Spider
- Roger Metcalfe as Pook
- David Richardson as Bisset
- Dawn Flint as Annie
- Olivia Price as Kate
- Laura Chandler as Molly
- Sophie Bowden as Ginny
Save Money as a Garrick Member
Find out how to save money as a Garrick Member for as little as £20.00 per year.
Membership also shows your support for the theatre and can also open a whole new world for you – we are always looking for new talent, any age, to work in all areas of the theatre – no experience is necessary as you will be given full training by our qualified staff.
We promise you that the satisfaction of a job well done, will really surprise you, as well as new friends waiting to meet you. Please pick up an Application form from the Box Office or write to the Membership secretary, at the theatre.