Book your tickets for our traditional festive show! – The Christmas show at the Garrick is a regular favorite for ALL family the – be warned…this show is sure to SELL OUT again this year.
- Fairy Moonbeam (A Very Good Fairy) – HELEN LAWRENCE
- Alfresco (The Lord Chamberlain) – CHARLIE COOK
- Queen Belladonna (The Ruler of Rutania) – ROS GREENWOOD
- Dame Daffy Dumpling (The Royal Cook) – PHIL EDWARDS
- Muddles (The Court Jester) – DAN ELLIS
- Princess Snow White – CHRISTINA WILLIAMS
- Prince William – ALEXANDRA HOWARTH
- Valdesco (The Princes Valet) – SARAH GASKELL
- The Royal Hunters – David Reynolds, Bill Pratt, Dan Ferguson, Dave Midgley
- The Voice of the Mirror – Himself
- DWARFS – Lara Cannon, Ruby Harney, Tom Langford, Finn McCarthy, Lucy Potts. Mia Simpson, Isabelle Tiernan, Libby Tiernan
- DANCERS – India Connor Blow, Amelia Fay, Elizabeth Fraser, Aimee Gaskell, Louise Gaskell, Georgia Geupel, Rebecca Hanley, Lydia Horsefield, Olivia Isherwood, Ella Murphy, Lily O?Dwyer, Sofia Simpson.
- Musical Director – PETER ENGLAND
- Choreographer – ALEXANDRA HOWARTH
REVIEW by Julia Taylor for Messenger
‘A Snow White for children at the Garrick’
SNOW WHITE, written and directed by Alan Clements, is one of the best Garrick pantos I have seen.
Well, it has to be really, because your reviewer sitting quietly two rows from the front ended up almost becoming a star of the show. Singled out when I say I am from The Messenger, Phil Edwards as Dame Daffy Dumpling gets the audience to cheer me every time he comes on. Of course, the real star in the comedy department is Phil, himself, who along with Dan Ellis as Muddles, the court jester, has the kids shouting the house down.?Every time Muddles appears the kids shout ?water your Milly, the name of his pet plant, which magically grows each time they call. Ros Greenwood, a Garrick stalwart who I’ve enjoyed many times, excels as the ever so wicked Queen Belladonna. Dressed in black and silver, she says ‘I hate children’ with such venom, the boos nearly crack the walls. And that is the beauty of this show. It involves the kids all the time and they love it. What’s more, it isn’t too long for them. In her first panto lead, Christina Williams plays well the beautiful Cinderella-like Princess Snow White suffering at the hands of her wicked step mother, the Queen. The dwarves, all played by children, perform well. I asked Katey aged nine from 12th Altrincham brownies what she thought of the show. The pupil of Altrincham Church of England school, said: I like the dancing especially in the wood when Snow White is frozen. It is also funny… Star Rating ★★★★★
NORTH WEST END STAGE – REVIEW by Mark Dee
Save Money as a Garrick Member
Find out how to save money, by buying Garrick Membership for as little as £20 per year.
Membership also shows your support for the theatre and can also open a whole new world for you.
If you want to get involved as a volunteer member, we are always looking for new talent, any age, to work in all areas of the theatre. Whether volunteering on-stage, back-stage, front of house, in the bar or elsewhere, no experience is necessary because you will be given full training by our qualified staff.
We promise you the satisfaction of a job well done that will really surprise you, as well as promising many new friends waiting to meet you. Please pick up an Application Form from the Box Office or write to the Membership secretary: