The setting is Buffalo, New York; Jerry is out of work. He has two weeks to raise the money to keep seeing his son, but he’s got only one idea! Stripping!
Well how far would you go for your kid? Jerry is prepared to go “The Full Monty”. All he has to do is to convince five other out-of-work guys to join him. Wives and friends said they’d fall flat on their faces and make fools of themselves. The six out-of-shape guys prove them wrong!
Released in 1977, the film stormed the UK box office becoming the most successful British screen comedy. The stage adaptation won the Evening Standard Award for Best Musical.
Drop everything! Come and watch them strut their stuff in this not-to-be-missed NORTH WEST PREMIERE.
WARNING: CONTAINS MALE NUDITY AND STRONG LANGUAGE
- John Wood as Jerry Lukowski
- Daniel Shaw as Nathan Lukowski
- Stephanie Hawthorn as Pam Lukowski
- Martin Creevey as Teddy Slaughter
- Simon Pickup as Dave Bukatinsky
- Dawn Flint as Georgie Bukatinsky
- David Leathlean as Harold Nichols
- Summer Darcy as Vicki Nichols
- Mark Butt as Malcolm McGregor
- Maureen Casket as Molly McGregor
- Tom Whitelock as Ethan Girard
- Andy Burke as Noah (Horse) T Simmons
- Angela Wetherill as Jeanette Burmeister
- Jon White as Buddy (Keno) Walsh
- Brian Howlett as Reg Willoughby
- Robert Watson as Tony Giordano
- Laura Chandler as Estelle Genovese
- Charlotte Welsh as Susan Hershey
- Marina Anderson as Joanie Lish
- Mandy White as Dolores
- Robert Watson as Marty/2nd Stripper
- Bryn Thomas as Police Sgt/Minister
Save Money as a Garrick Member
Find out how to save money as a Garrick Member for as little as £20.00 per year.
Membership also shows your support for the theatre and can also open a whole new world for you – we are always looking for new talent, any age, to work in all areas of the theatre – no experience is necessary as you will be given full training by our qualified staff.
We promise you that the satisfaction of a job well done, will really surprise you, as well as new friends waiting to meet you. Please pick up an Application form from the Box Office or write to the Membership secretary, at the theatre.